Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
9,012 Posts
Driving can be a very stressful job. From dealing with ****** pax, to insane LA traffic, etc.

What do you do to relax your mind once you take that last trip of the day? Personally, I've recently tried meditation and hiking. I meditated for about 1 hour today and went for a 45 minute hike. Afterwards I felt amazing. It was my first time trying it.
I come on the forum and tell people they're stupid. Seems to help me relax.

· Banned
9,012 Posts
The Bible prophesied thousands of years ago that a global beast that was economic in nature would rise up right at the end.
But the person would have to be political and would rule the world under one government. And that person would have a special friendship with hades.

Then God will release his four horsemen. Conquest, war, famine and death.

Start over since he screwed up so badly this time around. After all the entire free will thing back fired. We have uber now thanks to free will.

In the book of revelations, the last book of the bible.

· Banned
9,012 Posts
You blame God for freewill? You should be thanking Him for it. Any relationship based upon love, honor, and respect is grounded in freewill. Otherwise, God would just be taking hostages. That's not His way. And I think most rational people recognize that.

The real issue is accountability. We like to point the finger, but are we doing what's right? That's usually the deal-breaker for most people, which is a shame because if you really get to know God you know He is worthy of worship. And all this mess is just passing away soon enough.
Which version of the bible are you quoting from? Looks like KJV??

Scarcasm doesn't come across well on a forum. Relax. The free will part was a troll line to get people excited.

In case you haven't noticed this is the Internet, 95% of what you read is a fabrication of lies.

Our humanity on this planet we call earth was an experiment that has gone wrong. With the guidance of higher beings releasing stages of intelligence upon us and to see how we evolve.

When you look around at what we have become, we are not all created equal otherwise we would all live as one. We don't. Some live in a 20,000 sqft home while others starve to death.

So many speak of humanity or being philanthropist yet starvation still exists. We can't develop a way to keep the planet fed but it makes people feel better to donate a $100k as the fly around the world on their private jets.

'Life isn't fair. It's just the way it is. Not sure the feasibility of one government. At least not anytime soon. But when the world is controlled by one government you will know the end is near.' Book of Optimus 1:1

· Banned
9,012 Posts
No, Jesus' teachings in the Gospels clearly show no man can be "justified" in the sight of Father God because all have fallen short, and failed at the 10 commandments. This is why Jesus is "the way, the truth, and the life" whereby no man can get access to Father God, but through Him. In other words, Jesus did what no man could do: Walk sinless, and die for sinful people.

Moreover, the Old Testament prophets plainly declared that Jesus would come to save Jews as well as gentiles.

How are believers "justified" in the sight of God? By faith in Jesus' work of the cross to justify us. Moving forward from there, as a Christian walks out their faith according to the New Testament teachings, they grow in the knowledge of God and mature. When a Christian stumbles, they lean upon God's grace, and call upon Him to empower them to overcome sin in their lives (knowing they could never justify themselves, and appreciating Jesus' work of the cross).

That being said, you cannot be a Christian and practice certain things. For example, you can't be a Christian and cheat on your wife. God didn't send His only begotten Son to die for the sins of people so He could rubber-stamp their wicked ways. God will empower those, and give them a way of escape from such wicked practices, when the temptation comes to do such things.
I realize what your saying, but to say Jesus is without sin is inaccurate, there are dead sea scrolls that state Jesus' relationship with Mary Magdalene was more of an adult nature. But religion has chosen to ignore these scrolls and omit them from the Bible. There are many passages from the dead sea scrolls that have been omitted from the religious sect because they don't fall into the morals of these churches.

I get it, your passionate about your crutch. Religions prey on the general public's ignorance and co-dependency nature. I didn't come to this forum for a bible lesson but since it is brought up, I'll let you know the truth. The above statements about the dead sea scrolls and what was allowed into the different versions of the bible and what was not are truly accurate.

Also, depending on the version of the bible and the way the different sects chose to interpret the dead sea scrolls to meet their needs, they vary allot. Unfortunately, the bible wasn't written in English, but boy have they re-written that puppy a few times in English, depending how they want to lead their sheep to the slaughter. Even was re-written by a King, to suit his needs, the one that all the born again christians love to quote but not practice what they preach.

'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'

I had a D-Bag born again christian neighbor that would talk crap about all the other neighbors. How bad this one is or that one. Guy was 40 years old sleeping with his 18 year old adopted daughter. The ones that preach the most have the most to hide. The ones that preach are the biggest hypocrites. And that's the fact.

· Banned
9,012 Posts
The Dead Sea Scrolls say nothing of the sort, so you're getting your information from a very bad source. The Dead Sea Scrolls back up the veracity of many Old Testament writings, included in them one of the most complete ancient versions of the Book of Isaiah.

To argue with you about this is silly, as you clearly have a lot of unfounded ideas on the matter, anyhow. The Bible, by secular historian standards, is the absolutely most verifiable of ancient texts.
The Dead Sea scrolls do state it. The ones that the sects wouldn't publish. There are many unpublished scrolls because they contradict what the sects want you to believe. 20 years of theology studies. Stop talking out of your ass. don't try and cover your ignorance with false accusations.

Only 20% of the Dead Sea scrolls have been published. You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. It's there, you're just in denial and I'm not talking about the river in Egypt.

http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/article1.htm

Font Document Electric blue Parallel

They've brain washed you well. Maybe someday you'll find the truth. Only the truth will set you free.

Religions are a crutch for weak minded people. Because you can't think for yourself. You need someone else to tell you how to live life.

That's why uber is so effective in getting people to drive at a loss. Because people can't think for themselves.

I know it's silly to discuss this with me, especially when you don't know what you are taking about.

Amen.

· Banned
9,012 Posts
Okay so what is it is Jesus having carnal knowledge with Mary or not? I'm just trying to eliminate pool get a tip option and no more onboarding
Yeah, he was knocking her back. The only thing they would publish says that the town ***** came to wash Jesus' feet while he was bearing his cross. The part they left out is that Jesus was her pimp.

· Banned
9,012 Posts
So you're arguing a point (the scrolls supposedly say something that no one has shown) that can't be proven, versus my point (that the scrolls clearly support the modern translations of the Bible) which is proven?
What I'm telling you is only the 20% of the scrolls that correlate to the translation of the bible have been published. The ones that don't agree with the bible havw been suppressed. And they have been suppressed for a reason.

I have seen some of the unpublished scrolls. I have seen the interpretation of them. What they state will turn the sects on their heads.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.