Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 17 Posts

· Banned
4,609 Posts
Driving can be a very stressful job. From dealing with ****** pax, to insane LA traffic, etc.

What do you do to relax your mind once you take that last trip of the day? Personally, I've recently tried meditation and hiking. I meditated for about 1 hour today and went for a 45 minute hike. Afterwards I felt amazing. It was my first time trying it.
1.) Hookers
2.) Handing out 1-stars like PEZ
3.) Cancelling at 5.01

Also, I should note that I recently completely quit smoking the herb.
Like basil & oregano?

· Banned
4,609 Posts
I come on the forum and tell people they're stupid. Seems to help me relax.
You're an idiot, I feel better already ;)

Full disclosure for the Baristas...
I love Optimus...it's just playin

· Banned
4,609 Posts
Studying the word of God and prayer. There's no peace like the peace of God, and I've worked in situations way more stressful than Ubering!
Can you throw a prayer out there for no more onboarding, no more pool rides and a tip button?

Thanks,
Mike

· Banned
4,609 Posts
The Bible actually has an end-time warning of judgment against those who oppress the worker and hold back wages:
So the writers knew about Uber at least 1900 years ago, quite possibly 3400 years ago

· Banned
4,609 Posts
I like to take a break and pray in the pig pen, it's tough to get select pings there so prayer helps View attachment 47892
Please, please I pray, just give me a trip to the OC and while your at it could you make it a 2.1 surge or a select ping.

· Banned
4,609 Posts
You think that's wrong, I've seen them lay the mat down at Burger King. Can't get more sacrilegious than that.
They are praying because they have eaten their before, hell I've done it ;)

· Banned
4,609 Posts
Sorry, but you've failed at "rightly dividing" God's word. There's a reason why God has so many names in the Bible, most of which reflect an aspect of His character, and that's because who He is is more important than what man thinks we should call Him.
Listen AGTG, don't let these guys get you sidetracked from your mission, the dead scrolls are not impt. Eliminate those pool rides & onboarding and the tip option, now that's important.

· Banned
4,609 Posts
In the short-term, indeed. Long-term, however, everyone is accountable to a holy God.
Well you'll make me a Believer if you can get rid of pool, onboarding and get us a tip option

1 - 15 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.