Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
College town. Friday evening.

I was pleasantly surprised to have 100% college girls in my first eight rides last night. No issues, they made the car smell good, they looked great in their club clothes, friendly conversations.

Then I had a pickup at a bar for Jack.

Jack and his two buddies emerged not from the bar, but from the parking lot across the street. Doing that gorilla walk that alpha males do to prove their virility. Oh boy.

Jack gets in behind me, and right away finds the need to cross his legs and wedge his foot into the back of my seat. I feel it right through the seat, but decide to let it slide. A micro aggression I didn't choose to confront.

He and his buddies have the usual jock talk about all the loose women at the club. "That one really wanted you man!" Not much good to say about any of them.

Nearing their destination, there is a live band playing at the open air bar next to us. Being a musician, I rolled down the passenger window to sample the music and see if they were any good. The guy in that seat immediately transforms into a poodle and places his head and both shoulders out through the window, his hands hanging down outside the car. He was in this position even before the window was fully down. He then proceeded to howl twice, as loud as he could at no one in particular.

I was so happy to get them out of my car. My driver seat hasn't felt right since. I think Jack did something to a spring. It used to be super comfy.

·
Premium Member
26,817 Posts
They are about the same, for me. I have had bad ones of all genders. I live in D.C., so we have more than two genders, here. The Latin, Romanian, German and Greek languages have three: masculine, feminine and neuter. We have even more than three, here.

The guy in that seat immediately transforms into a poodle and places his head and both shoulders out through the window, his hands hanging down outside the car.
My mother raised Standard Poodles. Those are the full sized dogs with full throated barks; not the little yip-yip things that......................... They are also the second smartest breed (only the Border Collie is smarter). Her dogs used to love to ride in my DeSoto ragtop, especially with the top down. They put their front paws on the dashboard and looked over the top of the windshield. If I had the top up, then they stuck their muzzles out of the window, but not much else. If we were going slower than fifteen miles the hour, they might put their front paws on the door, they might not.

·
Premium Member
11,658 Posts
Girls are prettier and smell better. Both genders will typically forget there is a driver in the car and say stupid stuff -- especially if they've been drinking. Neither gender will usually spot the dashcam.

Fortunately, when I get herds of young girls or boys, they are for short XL rides -- so the rides are over before they get really obnoxious.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Girls are prettier and smell better. Both genders will typically forget there is a driver in the car and say stupid stuff -- especially if they've been drinking. Neither gender will usually spot the dashcam.

Fortunately, when I get herds of young girls or boys, they are for short XL rides -- so the rides are over before they get really obnoxious.
I've had those pack rides get real obnoxious in the first 5 seconds. But they're kids, and they're not as dangerous as a pack of belligerent thirty somethings. Those people have been around long enough to know how to make some trouble. By the time they get to their 50's, they're quite mellowed out.

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
The girls smell good as long as they dont shower themselves with perfume. I had one girl wearing so much perfume that I could taste it and she sat in front. It was a very cold night so I couldn't roll windows down. At one point I was coughing from inhaling too much of the fume. Luckily, there was some water to suppress the cough. I thought I was gonna pass out at one point.

The guys smell like puke, weed and sweat.

·
Premium Member
8,045 Posts
College town. Friday evening.

I was pleasantly surprised to have 100% college girls in my first eight rides last night. No issues, they made the car smell good, they looked great in their club clothes, friendly conversations.

Then I had a pickup at a bar for Jack.

Jack and his two buddies emerged not from the bar, but from the parking lot across the street. Doing that gorilla walk that alpha males do to prove their virility. Oh boy.

Jack gets in behind me, and right away finds the need to cross his legs and wedge his foot into the back of my seat. I feel it right through the seat, but decide to let it slide. A micro aggression I didn't choose to confront.

He and his buddies have the usual jock talk about all the loose women at the club. "That one really wanted you man!" Not much good to say about any of them.

Nearing their destination, there is a live band playing at the open air bar next to us. Being a musician, I rolled down the passenger window to sample the music and see if they were any good. The guy in that seat immediately transforms into a poodle and places his head and both shoulders out through the window, his hands hanging down outside the car. He was in this position even before the window was fully down. He then proceeded to howl twice, as loud as he could at no one in particular.

I was so happy to get them out of my car. My driver seat hasn't felt right since. I think Jack did something to a spring. It used to be super comfy.
Decline all the jacks , Friday and Sat nights, just accept hots?if they don't tip, at least they are hots

Tell All your U/l male drivers to decline all male pax... humbleness will return to jack when he has to walk
I don't drive nights, not much action in the AM, all well behaved people

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Both behave like animals. Different style of animals but still drunken slovenly animals.
It's a mixed bag for me. Some of my worst rides have been drunken females. They try to play you, ask for things, used to entitlement, think their looks/skimpy clothes allows for exceeding the number of seats or open containers. Loud, yelling, talking viciously about their friends.

Of course I've had guys just as bad smelling awful, being vulgar, etc.

I wouldn't say one gender is worse than the other. I've had pleasant drunk males, pleasant drunk females. But each one carries their own dangers.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Men dont care about your opinion, or driving for that matter. But women will turn on you when they feel safe to do so, after the ride with the ratings and comments. Talking to them is a minefield unless you agree with them.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Had 11 rides,10 were women. Got 1 tip ALL 5☆ tho!

THEY'RE CHEAP
You must be getting all the college kids who're broke. Mine are usually waitresses, bartenders, strippers, nurses or teachers. They're all respectful, appreciative of the smooth and safe ride, and usually tip modestly, as well as leave positive comments if we had a nice conversation.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.