Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
You can try to do Fare Review --> Dispute Fare Adjustment and explain there in the comments. However, they stopped doing that and denying the requests. But you can certainly try.

You better off not accepting pool if you do not agree to even lower rates. Also, a 2nd match is more work for you and no additional $; so why do pool at all?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Start rejecting all pool rides. As ub3r1can mentioned, it's not profitable at all. Even with a second rider, it's hardly any profit.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Where do I go to have CS switch a ride from Uber Pool to X? I never got a request for a second rider. Thanks!
Good luck with that. This happens to me everyday almost and they NEVER adjust it they only insist it is the correct fare and it isnt. Anyone with basic mathematical skills and see that. I am simply doing what everyone else is suggesting. Not accepting pool calls anymore at all.

·
Registered
373 Posts
UberPool ONLY at Surge Prices above 1.2x, which means that you'd be receiving $0.90/mile and $0.12/minute.
At 1.3x, you're at $0.975/mile, $0.13/minute.
I only accept them at 1.5x if I see Surge is about to end, or wait until it goes up to 2.1x if I see cars disappearing on the pax app.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts