Uber Drivers Forum banner

How do I opt out of delivery requests?

19K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  GrinsNgiggles 
#1 ·
for some reason, I started receiving delivery requests today. I've never received them before. I'm not going to do them but can't figure out how to stop the requests.

Help. Thanks.

#12 ·
One thing I noticed about Delivery with Uber... on my very first day I started getting delivery requests, and I agree that no PAX has a plus sometimes. But the downside was: 1) My car ended up smelling like whatever food I had in there; 2) I sometimes had to wait longer than a few minutes from the restaurant for the food to be ready (Uber did credit me by the way); and 3) I had the person who ordered the food really unable to tell me which building or apartment she was in (she knew the number but I had to walk a few different buildings up 3 flights of stairs to find her) and she wasnt appreciative...

So Uber took me off immediately after a few more deliveries I did because I didnt like it... was too much of a pain.
Hope that helps!

#14 ·
They aren't responding to my 3 messages I sent today. They have a bad habit of just flat out ignoring me. But I tried what Fred Bloggs suggested earlier so we'll see if that works. Just odd I've never had a request before today then I get about 6 in a row. Something is fishy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.