Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a new driver to drive my car, and now i dont drive my own car using uber anymore. but how can i monitor my driver from my home? how can i be sure my driver doesnt take away my car and run away after that? do i need somekind like 2 smartphone? and how do i connect it to each other so i can monitor my driver?

·
Premium Member
2020 Ram Limited.
24,250 Posts
Request a bond in the amount of vehicle value
Run a credit check
Run a background check
Withhold pay

Or in case it's just a buddy lending a car in exchange for a few bucks
Don't worry about it
He'll probably go broke soon enough

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
Have his Uber payments go to your account and send him the pay minus your fee for him using your car. I'd think a 25% cut of his payment is fair, it's your car. He's responsible for gas, you are for maintenance and you need to make a profit

·
Premium Member
2020 Ram Limited.
24,250 Posts
Have his Uber payments go to your account and send him the pay minus your fee for him using your car. I'd think a 25% cut of his payment is fair, it's your car. He's responsible for gas, you are for maintenance and you need to make a profit
LMAO!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
You should consider a dash cam to monitor your driver, I've been using Furious S8, is a 8 camera dash cam capable of recording surrounding of exterior and interior with sound, can also install GPS module to see where your driver been to. The 128 GB card can record up to 37 hours of info. You can search for Furious S8 - FURIOUS SURVEILLANCE FROM 8 ANGLES AT A TIME via you tube to see it in action.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The playback software also tracks from A to B showing it on a google map, so you know exactly where your driver have been. In addition, you can have a camera setup in the interior as well to capture whats going on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts