Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On about 5 or 6 different occasions this weekend when I arrive and notify the pax on the app that I arrived it doesn't allow me to start the trip. Most recently tonight it happen with a surge. Which sucked! I had to cancel the trip . Has this happen to any one else?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did upgrade recently ...I email support and they just said their sorry and they are working hard to fix cliches ..just updated the app again last night ..hopefully the next time I go out it will be fine

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah when you get to the PAX if they are not exactly at the pin you will have to tap their name and tap that you have arrived. I'm not a big fan of the new upgrades. Seems like it is making things more complicated instead of easier like they intended.

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
I had this happen a few times, on Android I hit the phones "back" arrow... then went back to the partner app, that took care of it. the "start ride" swipe turned green when before it was staying gray... updates have bugs.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
On about 5 or 6 different occasions this weekend when I arrive and notify the pax on the app that I arrived it doesn't allow me to start the trip. Most recently tonight it happen with a surge. Which sucked! I had to cancel the trip . Has this happen to any one else?
Have a hand written log, all the time. You can ask pax to sign your entry too. Use 2 lines of entries. See attached format. **Keep records to compare with payments.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts