Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did every body do?

It was nothing hot for me, I know pizza delivery made more money than me tonight. Maybe lyft will sign up with Papa john's in the future.
I was in a couple of surge areas at the peninsula, that didn't pay off. I really feel that downtown suge is a scam. James Island is always good for a quick ride and a hot tip.

I'm holding out for tourist season, My car is to small for family tourist pickup at the airport. nissan altima. I hope to figure if the shim creek run is worth it. I dont mind taking sorority sisters to the beach, looking for the downtown to Poe's run and shem creek to downtown, for a quick flip.
The tourists sure do like our frozen Chinese farm raised fried shrimp and whole fried flounder. Maybe tarter sauce or fry oil is a wise investment. Of coarse it's fresh.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought drivers were supposed to strike during the Superbowl...

I guess you missed the memo
I need money, what was the point. Uber drivers are a dime a dozen. Uber knows it. Drivers are not highly skilled individuals, besides if I strike, nobody's gonna just give me money. I'm not Union. Like it or not we signed up as independent contractor. I'm not looking for a career with uber.

·
Registered
8 Posts
How did every body do?

It was nothing hot for me, I know pizza delivery made more money than me tonight. Maybe lyft will sign up with Papa john's in the future.
I was in a couple of surge areas at the peninsula, that didn't pay off. I really feel that downtown suge is a scam. James Island is always good for a quick ride and a hot tip.

I'm holding out for tourist season, My car is to small for family tourist pickup at the airport. nissan altima. I hope to figure if the shim creek run is worth it. I dont mind taking sorority sisters to the beach, looking for the downtown to Poe's run and shem creek to downtown, for a quick flip.
The tourists sure do like our frozen Chinese farm raised fried shrimp and whole fried flounder. Maybe tarter sauce or fry oil is a wise investment. Of coarse it's fresh.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No it wasn't. ..customers constantly complain about everything we don't make min.wage...I have never been with a corporate company that constantly beat down the income producers ..I've been holding back over a year now n since then pricing has been slashed twice..50% @ the min...

·
Registered
8 Posts
But what do we do? It's true. .dollar tree of taxi service. .. my friends laugh at us..we haven't hurt there business in a long time. Yes at 1st...18 /16 months ago yes now there overall business is growing. ..I know the owner very well ..
I'll answer the question before you ask..my health. .I can't run 12 /14 hours now . We are all screwed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.