Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I grossed $450 this weekend. I only took one ride to the game (because I had tickets). I didn't start driving again until about 9:30pm and stopped around 1:00am. I had all surge rides, so I am sure this contributed. I don't think I went more than 2 minutes between pings.

On Friday, I drove for about 2 hours (11:00pm-1:00am) which contributed a little bit ($80 gross).

·
Registered
123 Posts
I did pretty good, for this being my first game... I started at 10am and ended at around 2am
I made $1027.00
It was nonstop day, and surges at 4.5 a majority of the day! May first ride was from the Sherwood exit side of town way deep in some subdivision... Took them all the way to LSU... That trip alone was $205!!! ;)
This was by far my best day ever! :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well,... Actually it was $829.77 during that time frame... The other $199.23 was from the Friday night after midnight 12am - 2:30am (Sat)
It just all showed up as Saturday on my daily summary.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think the most income at the start of the day could come from rural area subdivision and apartment residents trying to get to the tailgating festivities... Then hit the hotels for out of town guest, too.

I can't wait for the next home game!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gypsylee is a known uber shill, I'd avoid her posts.

I'm just trying to help my fellow uberers out, Laffy Taffy is the place to be when LSU has home games.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm just curious... whats the logic behind Lafayette being busier than B.R. on LSU gamedays.... Not being negative here... just curious how and/or why that is possible

1 - 20 of 57 Posts