Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I read on this forum where a driver says "they gave me a 1-star" or "that pax rated me 3-stars".

Where can you find out what a particular pax rated you?

I know drivers have to rate pax immediately, but pax can rate a driver a week later.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
So I read on this forum where a driver says "they gave me a 1-star" or "that pax rated me 3-stars".

Where can you find out what a particular pax rated you?

I know drivers have to rate pax immediately, but pax can rate a driver a week later.
It is my understanding that pax need to rate before they take their next ride, which could be never. In any case the most I worry about ratings is coming in here telling people not to worry about ratings. I don't spend any time checking my ratings compliment badges none of that crap.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
you cant really know, but if you only do part time like me i can tell if i had 4- 5 pax that day and one was *****y and complaining. and my avg goes from 4.87 to 4.85 after that ride . then i know that pax likely rated me low. its not going to be the few others that were pleasant and 1 that tipped me isnt rating me low.

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
you cant really know, but if you only do part time like me i can tell if i had 4- 5 pax that day and one was *****y and complaining. and my avg goes from 4.87 to 4.85 after that ride . then i know that pax likely rated me low. its not going to be the few others that were pleasant and 1 that tipped me isnt rating me low.
Yes if you only drive a few times a week, you have a better chance of narrowing down,but its still all a pure hunch.There's still no 100% way to know. That complaining one could have still given you 5 stars, and the 1 star came from the nice pax, but decided to be a jerk and rate you low anyway. Or it could be the person who decided to rate you 2 weeks ago,just around the same time you had a complaining pax. Again, you don't really know.

My motto is, if your rating is at or around 4.6, don't be concerned about it. YOu still get paid the same as somebody with a 4.9

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do too many rides to know. Not worried-just more curious. Also thought if I rated a pax low (b/c I have to rate them right away) that they might know & rate me low. But as a pax, I can't find my OWN rating! LoL

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
Theoretically speaking, as long as your rating is good enough to stay active it doesn't matter. You can't spend your rating.

However I understand wanting to know. I know I do a good job and have good people skills so when I see my rating do down it does bug me. I usually know who it is as I don't have many problem passengers and rarely do late night drunk runs.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
As a pax, I cancel on any driver below 4.8. Ive had too many experiences w idiots that cant follow GPS directions. Im sure im not the only one, so you would likely get more cancellations w a low rating at like 4.6 (ie less money).

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
As a pax, I cancel on any driver below 4.8. Ive had too many experiences w idiots that cant follow GPS directions. Im sure im not the only one, so you would likely get more cancellations w a low rating at like 4.6 (ie less money).
Pax dont think about it unless they are driver like you.

Do you go to the supermarket cashier who has picture on the wall for employee of the month??????

You are not a meaningful part of the day.

·
Banned
199 Posts
Sometime Caucasians passengers are prejudice against Caucasians drivers.
Pax may feel a Cauc Driver is being Sloth and an embarrassment to the Caucasian race for doing a non English speaking immigrants job.

Pax might feel giving u One Star will help u get deactivated and force u to secure
gainful employment

AKA: tough love

Don't handicap ur children by making their lives easy, they might end up an uber driver whose goal in life is a "Tip Option"

START HERE on your road to Recovery: https://www.myperfectresume.com/ it's FREE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.