Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can only see the rider rating when I have the uber app opens and if I let the app run in the background, I could not see the rider rating when the request come in. After I accept the request, is there a way to see the rider rating?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Android: After accepting the ride, look at the upper right corner. Should be an icon that looks like a note pad. Press it and rider info should show up.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
It's also on the countdown screen, but you have to look quickly. With a little practice, you'll know right where it is.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
After you accept the ping, look for the clipboard in the upper right hand corner.
Uber clipboard.JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm brand new. Is it worth my time in Minneapolis? Also when do I get stickers or whatever? All you need to do is watch the video and you are ready?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
bumbleclot said:
I'm brand new. Is it worth my time in Minneapolis? Also when do I get stickers or whatever? All you need to do is watch the video and you are ready?
I would post your questions under the city forums. Minneapolis should be listed. The people in your area would be the best ones to answer you. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts