Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend was very good. Weather was nice and lots of people out. Family day weekend and university reading week seen lots of long surges. No fare was under 27 minutes. Good long runs. TO to Hamilton. TO to Newmarket. DT to Bolton. Pickering to Brampton. Oakville to Scarborough and the list goes on.

This is what uber request should be.
NOT poo request.
NOT request to go 5 blocks.

How did everyone else do?

·
Premium Member
2,211 Posts
This weekend was very good. Weather was nice and lots of people out. Family day weekend and university reading week seen lots of long surges. No fare was under 27 minutes. Good long runs. TO to Hamilton. TO to Newmarket. DT to Bolton. Pickering to Brampton. Oakville to Scarborough and the list goes on.

NOT poo request.

Ok, so post your earnings... We all have different interpretation what a "Very Good" weekend was...

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts

NOT poo request.

No fare was under 27 minutes, r u real or just trolling

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No day time runs. I any do nights never before 10pm and dive til 6am. I avoid DT when ever possible it's not for me. Too much traffic. Crazy drivers poo and pedestrians.

·
Premium Member
2,211 Posts
No day time runs. I any do nights never before 10pm and dive til 6am. I avoid DT when ever possible it's not for me. Too much traffic. Crazy drivers poo and pedestrians.
Sounds like you're a graduate of Deoxlar's $300.00 course... That's his curriculum you're quoting... SEE!!! The program does work NB: we still need proof :)

·
Registered
674 Posts

NOT poo request.

Nice, I'm happy for u bro!!! How much did you earn roughly? No screenshot.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

NOT poo request.

I believe him. 20 minutes to arrive at pickup, 8 minutes to drop off. Took some good long runs to find his next ping. No poo requests because a lot of those locations don't have it. Seems like it's realistic.

·
Premium Member
2,211 Posts
I believe him. 20 minutes to arrive at pickup, 8 minutes to drop off. Took some good long runs to find his next ping. No poo requests because a lot of those locations don't have it. Seems like it's realistic.
More like........... Pickup at 12 York St... Client going to Harbour 60 ... Drive north on York to Queen, left turn go to Spadina and go north to Harbord st.and turn right arriving @ 60 harbord st ... PAX states "that doesn't look like a STEAK HOUSE, why did you not use the GPS"? Driver states "I'm trying to economize on my data usage" 31 minutes later, driver arrive at Harbour 60 steak house and requests a fare review .. :)))

·
Registered
277 Posts

NOT poo request.

So you made from Toronto to Hamilton in 27 minutes on a weekend? Did active hover mode on your vehicle or something. I call B.S.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice, I'm happy for u bro!!! How much did you earn roughly? No screenshot.
$768.10 for 20 hours. May be crap for some but good for me

So you made from Toronto to Hamilton in 27 minutes on a weekend? Did active hover mode on your vehicle or something. I call B.S.
Learn to read. Go back and really really really read the original post

·
Premium Member
3,267 Posts
$768.10 for 20 hours. May be crap for some but good for me
That's about $38/hr. That's not crap for anyone.
That's great luck, but I doubt you will get too many weekends like that.
Glad you got it though.

Just a heads up, nobody will believe you. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,267 Posts
Unless he posts the actual screenshot :)
Even if he does, then people will talk about all his off hours and dead miles and this and that. It doesn't bother me though I believe him. A great weekend with long surge rides could happen to any of us. Rare but it's possible

1 - 20 of 26 Posts