Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Honestly, im actually hoping to get it. The 2 weeks paid sick leave sounds better than $3 an hour wandering empty streets. On the other side of that I'll have some kind of immunity and maybe things will start to pick up by then when all the sick people need ubers.

Currently only accepting trips to hospitals and clinics while greeting every passenger with a handshake.

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Honestly, im actually hoping to get it. The 2 weeks paid sick leave sounds better than $3 an hour wandering empty streets. On the other side of that I'll have some kind of immunity and maybe things will start to pick up by then when all the sick people need ubers.

Currently only accepting trips to hospitals and clinics while greeting every passenger with a handshake.
Lmao! Good one

·
Registered
269 Posts
What does the patent who relies on Uber as the primary or only source of income do?
Luckily my daughter needs a babysitter. And house cleaner. It's kinda embarrassing because I was making much more driving Uber... but I love my grandchild so it's fun. I love my daughter and she has high power job and needs household help....but I have teenage boys at home to feed as well and those boys are one is cancer survivor and the other has autoimmune disease so there's no way I'm asking them to work- they're students doing online school now due to this pandemic. We are all just trying to stay safe but I'm gonna be tight in $$$&

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Luckily my daughter needs a babysitter. And house cleaner. It's kinda embarrassing because I was making much more driving Uber... but I love my grandchild so it's fun. I love my daughter and she has high power job and needs household help....but I have teenage boys at home to feed as well and those boys are one is cancer survivor and the other has autoimmune disease so there's no way I'm asking them to work- they're students doing online school now due to this pandemic. We are all just trying to stay safe but I'm gonna be tight in $$$&
Best of luck.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.