Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed that the los angeles uber people people forum has been a lot more positive. i could not believe my eyes for the last few weeks here that i have been paying attention. Prior to today, i had only done 14 rides since january, it was all lyft for me. The tide basically turned for me as far as lyft goes a few weeks ago when i was in prime time and could not get any pings. I'm not really good at explaining them but i am the type of person who can feel good and bad. At this point lyft is not good for me like it was back in february.

Today was my first day back on uber since may and i know i am smart enough to know it's going to be very possible that uber will test me sooner than later by not giving me as many pings like they did today for me. There might come that day that uber wants to F with me by testing my patience, but this forum for the last few weeks has really given me a good understanding of how everything is. And this "everything is" right now is subject to change but i am very grateful i leave lyft on great terms on the grounds that i can go back to them anytime.

My rating on lyft got as low as 4.64 but luckily i am past my 40s enough to know that i needed to fix something and i did just that with my rating jumping to an all time high of 4.84 there as of the last 150 rides. I gotta tell you that i confirm to you my navigation was totally F'ed up when i first started ridesharing but i was intelligent enough to figure everything out by now. I'm not even the type of guy who kisses butt for tips or anything like that either but i have finally gotten used to uber today. It certainly helped that i was on lyft for 6 months but i've got to shoot for the metals on uber after next week.

I would like to apologize to anyone on here who has seen me before prior and coming across as very hard nosed, but that's the truth about me. I am definitely a good guy slash nice guy deep down inside the heart, but i'm the good evil who knows when to raise his hands when i know that someone in back of me wants to F with me. Note to those in the past who F'ed with me or thought i was a not a good guy, i am a bull who doesn't accept apologies from no one. You had your time at the opportune moment to make due with me and that has already expired, so i just wanted to be clear on that.

To the moderators of this forum, i can tell you are EXTREMELY intelligent as far as the content that stays on this forum. i really commend for doing what you do, thank you.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i gotta be honest buddy, i could not believe how negative it was prior to the understanding about the metals but i am definitely grateful everyone here in los angeles is a lot happier. My god uber has figured something out here BIG. Wonder what lyft will counter with, could that be selling themselves out? LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts