Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems there are less drivers now (I guess most of them quit), and since they quit the pick up distance is farther away. Another negative I saw is there is a drop in rider demand.

Uber really needs to up the rates in OC. Everything is so spaced out here and it's not worth it wasting gas for farther pick ups.

It still hurt when doing a 1.5 surge 3mile drive this morning when the pick up was 8 minutes away.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
It seems there are less drivers now (I guess most of them quit), and since they quit the pick up distance is farther away. Another negative I saw is there is a drop in rider demand.

Uber really needs to up the rates in OC. Everything is so spaced out here and it's not worth it wasting gas for farther pick ups.

It still hurt when doing a 1.5 surge 3mile drive this morning when the pick up was 8 minutes away.
The drop in demand you see ain't cuz the crappy pax are leaving. Good pax want a little better than the current crop of gas station (I never wanted to drive, but for a free tank of gas? Ok) sign ups. Uber needs to step up its game, repeated warnings could result in losing access to the Scencruiser platform

1 - 2 of 2 Posts