Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking my statement for this past week and looking at it to make sure I received all the guarantees from Jun 20-27. I got all the Weekdays one and some of the Weekend ones but I am missing a lot of the Weekend ones. The thing is I did usually complete only the bare minimum requirements. For example I had to complete one hour per ride and maintain a acceptance rating. My acceptance rating for the whole week was 98 percent. I know for sure that I should have received some of them. I just emailed them about it and see what happens. Anyone else not receive guarantee payments? What is the best way to handle this situation (email or go into office)?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I contacted support about it. They said for the time periods I missed the guarantee I was off by a few minutes. So I worked three hours and completed three trips. The requirement was 1 trip per hour but apparently I stayed online for an extra minute or two. That is very annoying and I think unfair as the clock can always be off by a few minutes. I guess next time I will just complete an extra trip or two to make sure I get the guarantee for sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.