Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do Uber Rush and Uber Eats trips count towards the 1.5 trip requirement for hourly guarantees?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have emailed support five times about this and not one response. Can someone else email them this question and see if they get an answer?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Like I said before, UberEats has always counted; I have never seen UberRush included in the guarantee. This is for last weeks hourly guarantee.

UberEats is a bad way to work the hourly guarantee; it takes a long time to even do a fast order. Just sticky with spots are known for short rides on Uber.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uber emailed me back this evening and said that the hourly guarantee is for driving riders only. Not for anything else.

·
Registered
766 Posts
The email for the hourly guarantee this weekend says that UberDelivery counts for the hourly. A friend just showed it to me; that CSR has no clue what they are talking about.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The email for the hourly guarantee this weekend says that UberDelivery counts for the hourly. A friend just showed it to me; that CSR has no clue what they are talking about.
Some people get emails and some don't. I only received the promotion in the app.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interesting. Getting different answers from multiple sources. I will just stick with driving to play it safe. Thanks for the insight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts