Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
With all the nonsense we thought that L5s was dribbling, turns out they exist.

I lease vehicles. Anyways, when a guy didnt pay and wasnt answering my calls, 2 days later I went to his address.

Anyways turns out he is in detention. Border force showed up at 7am with 8 people. According to the guy who let me in, the house has 16 people living in it. 4 bedroom house.

9 taxis, 5 uber drivers.

Incredible really. And a tad grose.

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts
Well,

I lease vehicles. Anyways, when a guy didnt pay and wasnt answering my calls, 2 days later I went to his address.

Anyways turns out he is in detention. Border force showed up at 7am with 8 people. According to the guy who let me in, the house has 16 people living in it. 4 bedroom house.

9 taxis, 5 uber drivers.

The part I find most incredible, is that he actually provided his real address.

Well, at least you should be able to drum up some new business at the house, so make sure your guy in detention gets a referral fee. :)

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Well,

9 taxis, 5 uber drivers.

Was Jessica(fromPreston) there.;)

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
Well,

9 taxis, 5 uber drivers.

Great work by Border Force , I've just had a thought they were a 16 to1 chance,
of getting the right bloke :)

·
Premium Member
13,793 Posts
I'm surprised you leased the car to a guy who was getting chased by immigration :eek::p:p

but yeah they are a lot of drivers with dodgy documentation looking for lease cars in the great city of Perth. :oops: I had one guy ask me if i would let him drive with my license o_O

Did you get the car back?

Usually make them pay a day before the "pay day" so i contact them on pay day to ask them why isn't the $$ in the bank. Usually is because they "forgot" in which case funds get transferred within an hour or two. I'm thinking "I forgot" is that the owner would not notice :rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,653 Posts
Well,

9 taxis, 5 uber drivers.

minimum hourly wage is irrelevant if weekly rental costs are $50 and earnings tax free :)

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Well,

9 taxis, 5 uber drivers.

The reality of the slave underclass in Australia. I guess still better than Mumbai slums. About bloody time immi does something about this.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm surprised you leased the car to a guy who was getting chased by immigration :eek::p:p

but yeah they are a lot of drivers with dodgy documentation looking for lease cars in the great city of Perth. :oops: I had one guy ask me if i would let him drive with my license o_O

Did you get the car back?

Usually make them pay a day before the "pay day" so i contact them on pay day to ask them why isn't the $$ in the bank. Usually is because they "forgot" in which case funds get transferred within an hour or two. I'm thinking "I forgot" is that the owner would not notice :rolleyes:
i got there 11am saturday, had the car by 2pm. apparently it was kept on oorong road as opposed to the redcliffe house to hide it from immigration

he overstayed his visa, 2 others were doing illegal stuff

his id verification actually checked out and was okay. had a phone bill, rental docs etc

·
Premium Member
13,793 Posts
i got there 11am saturday, had the car by 2pm. apparently it was kept on oorong road as opposed to the redcliffe house to hide it from immigration

he overstayed his visa, 2 others were doing illegal stuff

his id verification actually checked out and was okay. had a phone bill, rental docs etc
glad you got ur car back.

·
Banned
5,653 Posts
L5S, Randeep and YoyoMoneySingh probably suffered a similar fate, arrested on an dawn raid by border force, back in punjab 24 hours later :)
all dreams of untold wealth and riches coming to a crashing halt :(

Apollo i think you got a thing for Jess :eek:
with Randeep back in Punjab i think she might be back on the market:D

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
L5S, Randeep and YoyoMoneySingh probably suffered a similar fate, arrested on an dawn raid by border force, back in punjab 24 hours later :)
all dreams of untold wealth and riches coming to a crashing halt :(

Apollo i think you got a thing for Jess :eek:
with Randeep back in Punjab i think she might be back on the market:D
With a little luck, the triple oversized lass, might still be in East Preston.Who knows our paths might cross now that i have bought into Preston.;):eek::oops:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts