·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
491 Posts
Some highlights:

1 'He clapped back saying he just straight-up didn't believe that women weren't paid the same as men,' the woman told Pedestrian.

2 He then questioned how women knew about the wage difference between the genders, asking his stunned passenger if women were 'going through men's salaries'.

3.During the rant, the woman claims the driver said: 'Where would I empty myself sexually?'

1. guys opinion.
2. How do women know about the wage difference? Some of studies I've read single women with no kids are paid highest of anyone.
3. If he said that that is bad.

seemed like writer just trying to get reader eyeballs with Uber sexism. & Uber probably just deactivated with him no chance to explain his side. Guilty until proven innocent.

·
Registered
286 Posts
There is no reason to engage in political discussions with pax.

If you picked them up from a Bernie, Trump or whatever rally you disagree with, give off some gratitude that the event facilitated the fare that is hopefully longer than average with some surge.
Pax will bait you that's why I just agree with whatever it is they're saying
political opinions are illegal
I told my all pax I voted for Trump so I can get a job of building the wall and quit doing fuber for good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ok, so we know everything he said. But I do wonder what she was saying. People don't usually just say these offensive things to passengers without being agitated by the passenger. Something tells me there was a two way street of things being said in the car.
You have no idea what he said. You have no idea what she said. You only know what this propoganda mag is telling you. On a side note, every driver should be recording whats going on in their car. I don't care if its illegal or cant be submitted in court. It will be the only exsisting fact if something were to ever go sideways in your car. And that changes everything. Besides in most jurisdictions you could slap a sticker on your dash that reads "recording" and you'll be just fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.