Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
I had a couple of girls who tried to run that on me...had one recently who in the middle of a long trip she say turn the app off and lets go to your place and "hang out"...me not thinking...i took her up on her offer...she ended up changing from a mini skirt to a hoodie and sweat pants took 3 thc pills and went to sleep on my couch....woke up and ask me to buy here tacos on our way to her house😐....we talked on the phone a few more times and hung out once more but it turned into me just taking her places for free...she offered to "pay me back" for all my kindness but by then i was over it...

·
Premium Member
3,327 Posts
I had a couple of girls who tried to run that on me...had one recently who in the middle of a long trip she say turn the app off and lets go to your place and "hang out"...me not thinking...i took her up on her offer...she ended up changing from a mini skirt to a hoodie and sweat pants took 3 thc pills and went to sleep on my couch....woke up and ask me to buy here tacos on our way to her house😐....we talked on the phone a few more times and hung out once more but it turned into me just taking her places for free...she offered to "pay me back" for all my kindness but by then i was over it...
A guy from the hood had a good view on this. I think a girl he was talking too kind of got swindled by another girl. He basically said, "it's fine, she got us, good for her." Basically meaning they won't deal with her in the future and what can they really do about it? So they are just letting it go, whatever it was.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pull out
Picked up one last night from the club all dressed ****ty
Took her home

just dropped her off in the hood

long triplol

was a tight one more fun
Now she will text tonight I bet

·
24,951 Posts
I suppose that you have a better chance of "staying out of the news", as Washington's Own @Alidean advises, if she comes to your residence. While there could be less a chance of her taking advantage of you if she takes you to her residence, that does not have to stop her. The odds of your being in the news do increase, though.

The best thing to do is decline. You are out there to take people from Point A to Point B. Focus on that. As @Alidean so rightly advises, stay out of the news.

A guy from the hood had a good view on this. I think a girl he was talking too kind of got swindled by another girl. He basically said, "it's fine, she got us, good for her." Basically meaning they won't deal with her in the future and what can they really do about it? So they are just letting it go, whatever it was.
Learn your lesson. Do not let it happen again. Nip it in the proverbial bud when you see its starting to happen again. Move on with your life.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Your the driver . Your the gold digger in the situation .
Never give free rides . Even if they offer something to you some of you guys would pay for .
Money first . And let them buy the drinks and dinner . If not pass on them there useless to you . Unless your desperate .
I had many ladies buy us dinner . Lot of traveling ladies airport trips . I just say something like dont you hate to eat alone ! We can go to a great steak house .Problem is i am driving today to pay a bill. It will have to be your treat .
You can also get much more then a steak from these ladies . Get my drift .
I also took a few ladies to the mall let them buy me new shoes and one bought me a new jacket .
So my point is pass on hood rats there are much better choices for you .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts