Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I felt a bit bored at home this arvo so turned on the Uber app. Got a couple of pings from nearby highly rated paxes but kept saying No thanks. Other ants seem to be flooding the city and all nearby suburbs so i was not prepared to get out of my nest for $20 just to wait and get small jobs in peak traffic. Uber kept logging me off and I kept logging on again. Then bonanza +40min long trip ping, I thought twice then decided to take it.

Got to the AP in 36mins for $46 not too bad. I'm far from home and its busy traffic so I better do a pick up to get me closer. Was shocked to see the holding bay full beyond its limit at this time! Thought this thing might only happens in the morning. I wonder if you guys have been overwhelmed with trips to the airport this arvo or its too quiet and the hardworking ants doing one-way trips from here?

Now its been over an hour and I'm still at 100+. Start feeling bored again. If just uber include an extra 500+ spaces with facilities like gym and swimming pool :cool:

Cloud Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
I felt a bit bored at home this arvo so turned on the Uber app. Got a couple of pings from nearby highly rated paxes but kept saying No thanks. Other ants seem to be flooding the city and all nearby suburbs so i was not prepared to get out of my nest for $20 just to wait and get small jobs in peak traffic. Uber kept logging me off and I kept logging on again. Then bonanza +40min long trip ping, I thought twice then decided to take it.

Got to the AP in 36mins for $46 not too bad. I'm far from home and its busy traffic so I better do a pick up to get me closer. Was shocked to see the holding bay full beyond its limit at this time! Thought this thing might only happens in the morning. I wonder if you guys have been overwhelmed with trips to the airport this arvo or its too quiet and the hardworking ants doing one-way trips from here?

Now its been over an hour and I'm still at 100+. Start feeling bored again. If just uber include an extra 500+ spaces with facilities like gym and swimming pool :cool:

View attachment 229629
Looks like the backlot at Ken Morgan Toyota.

And with about as much movement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.