Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just FYI

The southwest corner of the TNC lot is a deadzone. It's near the jet fuel storage tanks.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
There are a lot off pink stickers showing up in the employee lot.... How many people are doing the same thing I do??? Back to the suburbs...

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish airline & airport employees were in a dead zone. Too many 3 mile trips after waiting an hour +.
Yea, you're really rolling the dice with Hobby. The airports are the places where I accept really low rated pax.

I had a 4.3 pax Wednesday, a really arrogant pos. He looked like a baggage handler. Wanted to know how much my vehicle cost and how much I made.

Guy lived in those low rent apartments near Bellfort & 45. Im always curious how these people got around before Uber.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Yea, you're really rolling the dice with Hobby. The airports are the places where I accept really low rated pax.

I had a 4.3 pax Wednesday, a really arrogant pos. He looked like a baggage handler. Wanted to know how much my vehicle cost and how much I made.

Guy lived in those low rent apartments near Bellfort & 45. Im always curious how these people got around before Uber.
Stolen car?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Have only had 1 employee at Hobby ... But I don't go there often. Have had 6 or 7 at IAH. One stewardess, all others were cart drivers going to nearby cheap apts.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts

They walked, rode bicycles, had friends drive them, lived off welfare, or just maybe that had a much better life when the economy was better. I know I did.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
you'd be amazed how many airport Workers live on Broadway.... One guys apartments across from the airport got robbed and his truck stolen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts