Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just got a letter from tfl,they said i have to hold hire and reward insurance with me.is that enought if i take my printed private hire insurance with me or need something else?thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just print your policy document and keep it in your car,that's more than what you need
I do quarterly insurance. My insurance expired on September and my vehicle pco expire on November. According to new rules do I have to buy insurance policy for September to November now or I can do it at September ?

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
I heard that this has been changed to the car needing continuous Insurance during the time the PHV Lic is valid.

Typical TFL they didn't think before they acted.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think this will screw a lot of drivers,tfl don't know what they are doing,all they needed to do was stop issuing ph licences and impose a decent minimum fare
Like k have said many many times,there will never be a cap,unless parliament change the law and that will take the best part of a decade,
Why is cap unlawful,well,why would this shop other business' to call for cap,I.e off licences,shops ,takeaways and kebab shops
The way forward is a strict knowledge test through TFL,not third party provider and then set decent fares again through TFL not cab companies

1 - 13 of 13 Posts