Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Last week was great for earnings because of the long weekend.

I hit a fare for 183.81 from toronto to bolton at 3x surge, plus she wanted me to drop her friend home and go through the mcdonalds drive through.

Lets all list our highest earning hours here! ok Go!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Nice!

The highest I had was below 100$ for an XL airport run. It was like 80$ or something.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
No offence, but I don't think it's fair to compare it Toronto. You have different rates (possibly, lower), also US dollar is stronger than Canadian, so it's not appropriate.

Reactions: Shanesmyboy

·
Registered
93 Posts
$98 from Airport Area to Guelph, includes toll fee. Went to Guelph on condition that I will return with same passenger. Return fee &95 and no toll.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice Nickolas and Jax!!

Hahaha my fare was on a saturday night and i got the payment today. I made $300 gross saturday. not bad at all honestly. I made half of it in the one hour trip to bolton though.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Wow, nice!

Did you stop the ride or you were getting back after the ride was finished?

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Drove a visiting Oriental couple to Niagara Falls and back including a Tour of Niagara on the Lake. They bought me lunch and gave me a $50.00 USD tip.
Total gross fare $268.00 (plus the tip)
$268 for a 5 hour trip to Niagara Falls and back in chartered car is actually quite a good price from the pax perspective. You can hire a limo to NF but it would cost allot more than that. Über should advertise this to their user base.

Reactions: glados

·
Registered
124 Posts
Should've bought a lottery ticket that day I got an $85 fare. Guy locked himself out of his car downtown. Had to go to Vaughan and back to pick up his keys. No surge. When I was coming back with the pax, I was almost downtown and a messaged popped up on the app saying Uber is going to cancel the ride. I guess it detected that I came back from the destination and hadn't ended the trip. So I quickly put in the new destination and everything was fine.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I kept the ride alive during the 5 hour trip... Yes Uber withheld payment for one pay period to ensure that the charge was legitimate
Thanks for letting me know! What a great ride you had. I wish I had a similar one.

I was almost downtown and a messaged popped up on the app saying Uber is going to cancel the ride.
Damn, I wish Uber stopped playing with this automatic pickup and other detection.

·
Registered
347 Posts
$69.95 Downtown to Markham city, don't remember if it was on surge or not.. it was last week. Also got sunday Downtown to airport $66.67 on 1.7 surge.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Have done a Yonge/Sheppard to Niagara Falls $155.00 this was before the last rate cuts, no surge.

Yonge/Egg to Airport $99 on a 3X surge.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Oh, man! I wish I had at least one Niagara Falls run before I put my Uber days to rest.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I admit I have been driving way less for the past couple of weeks. In fact, I wasn't driving at all last week, and this week I only drove on Monday. May be, I'll go out today.

It's not only laziness, but also I don't get as much out of it morally anymore.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts