Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
High level of bogus Ola and Taxify bookings today. As soon as you start heading towards pax they cancel. Was happening alot today.

Must be some greenhub Uber losers causing this. I dont think they are Uber drivers (except mayby for tick tock?), real drivers love the extra options.

Anyone else seeing this?

P.S.
I drive all three. High cancel rates on Ola and Taxify today, almost none on Uber....hummm :cool:

·
Banned
5,653 Posts
High level of bogus Ola and Taxify bookings today. As soon as you start heading towards pax they cancel. Was happening alot today.

Must be some greenhub Uber losers causing this. I dont think they are Uber drivers (except mayby for tick tock?).

Anyone else seeing this?

P.S.
I drive all three. High cancel rates on Ola and Taxify, almost none on Uber....hummm :cool:
ola - discounted fares always attract trashy pax who just dont care
taxify- they know there is no cancellation fee so if the car is a bit too far...

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
ola - discounted fares always attract trashy pax who just dont care
taxify- they know there is no cancellation fee so if the car is a bit too far...
The guy in your profile picture used to run 'Hell' program to punish the ants who were driving for both Uber and Lyft.
It's no wonder the muppets in Port Melbourne are doing the similar dodgy things but why Melbourne not Sydney? Lol
$1.15 vs $1.45. Melbourne is out of their sight and I estimate 50% of Uber profit in Australia is being made in Sydney.

·
Banned
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guy in your profile picture used to run 'Hell' program to punish the ants who were driving for both Uber and Lyft.
It's no wonder the muppets in Port Melbourne are doing the similar dodgy things but why Melbourne not Sydney? Lol
$1.15 vs $1.45. Melbourne is out of their sight and I estimate 50% of Uber profit in Australia is being made in Sydney.
No market is out of thier sight IMO. Melbourne is a huge market. Uber driver conditions in Sydney are much better, probebly much less deserters to justify such attack.

Also Sydney still surges alot while Melbourne surge is down the tubes. Drivers drive for whoever pays better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts