Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
High demand because all the stupid drivers are stuck at Walmart for an hour waiting to pick up junk, and then they are given a TV that doesn't fit in the car and Uber says FU no pay, or you get 20 bags of groceries to 20 houses and then have to return the people who are not home, Not doing Walmart ever. Tried once with DoorDash, got there and 25 cars were waiting and one order came out for one driver in 5 minutes and I unassigned both.

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Apparently it's very high where I am at but Uber is also apparently high thinking I'd ever accept this , it was 7 different deliveries. They will ping when I am like 7 miles away from this Walmart, thankfully the area I work there aren't any Walmart stores nearby but they constantly ping me to go to this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Apparently it's very high where I am at but Uber is also apparently high thinking I'd ever accept this , it was 7 different deliveries. They will ping when I am like 7 miles away from this Walmart, thankfully the area I work there aren't any Walmart stores nearby but they constantly ping me to go to this one.
But you know, if you could actually complete that job in 1 hour, you would make a lot of Silicon Valley employees nervous 😮

1 - 9 of 9 Posts