Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
driving 4hours tonight from 8pm-12am. I'm planning on getting 7rides within the first two hours, then just sit out for the next two hours.

Can we gather all other Uber drivers in one place so we dont get any pax request. or just looking for a place to chill and kill time?

·
Banned
995 Posts
driving 4hours tonight from 8pm-12am. I'm planning on getting 7rides within the first two hours, then just sit out for the next two hours.

Can we gather all other Uber drivers in one place so we dont get any pax request. or just looking for a place to chill and kill time?
Yeah,
I'll be there. Bring your cousin, "Skinnyasiangirl".

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
So, what would you do Dracaryz, to do exactly 1.5/hr? Stop the 2nd trip in the middle and kick out the Pax soupergloo style? (LOL)
Yeah, it has to average 1.5 trips per hour for the hours you work for the guarantees.
hey hey now, i've had yet to kick someone out mid ride to have it qualify as half of a ride, but that's not a bad idea :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah it's the average, so the total number of rides during that particular period of guarantee divided by the total number of hours you were online during that same guarantee period.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yeah it's the average, so the total number of rides during that particular period of guarantee divided by the total number of hours you were online during that same guarantee period.
I'm making sure my minutes add up to an hour. If I want to do 3 hours and I started at 8:15pm, then I'll end at 11:15pm. If I take a 15 minute break in the middle of it, I'll end at 11:30pm.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm making sure my minutes add up to an hour. If I want to do 3 hours and I started at 8:15pm, then I'll end at 11:15pm. If I take a 15 minute break in the middle of it, I'll end at 11:30pm.
As long as your average rides per hour is qualifying, you don't need to make it exactly an hour. You can be online for 3.16, 3.78, 2.78 hours.
For example: let's say 3.5 hours. 3 hours and 30 min. With 1.5 average trips per hour.
3.5 * 1.5=5.25
All you need to do is have more than 5.25 rides in total. Since it's impossible to have a fraction number of 5.25 rides, that would mean do 6 rides.

when they calculate your guarantee for example:
3.5 hour with gross $45 guarantee means gross $157.5.

Also, Uber might screw you over a 1 min difference, so I always have 1 or 2 rides more than the qualified total rides.

If you already knew this, sorry for my long lost.
If I am wrong on this, please correct me so I don't screw anyone's pay lol.

·
Registered
577 Posts
As long as your average rides per hour is qualifying, you don't need to make it exactly an hour. You can be online for 3.16, 3.78, 2.78 hours.
For example: let's say 3.5 hours. 3 hours and 30 min. With 1.5 average trips per hour.
3.5 * 1.5=5.25
All you need to do is have more than 5.25 rides in total. Since it's impossible to have a fraction number of 5.25 rides, that would mean do 6 rides.

when they calculate your guarantee for example:
3.5 hour with gross $45 guarantee means gross $157.5.

Also, Uber might screw you over a 1 min difference, so I always have 1 or 2 rides more than the qualified total rides.

If you already knew this, sorry for my long lost.
If I am wrong on this, please correct me so I don't screw anyone's pay lol.
Gotcha! Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts