Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
No tips! It is cashless experience, just hop in and hop out! Drivers are a dime a dozen nowadays.

Joke aside.... Best of luck! It is your car, your rules. Read this forum and you will get a lot of helpful hints. Don't take more pax than available seat belts. Do not allow open containers brought in. Don't take bull shit from pax before they even get in your car. Don't ever start a trip on bad karma. Any sense of a jerky behavior, cancel and move on to next fare. It is not personal, people are a-holes sometimes, get over it. Most people are nice and you will have good time most of the time.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Good luck in Tacoma. I lived there for 20+ years. Watch yourself in certain areas, and if you are from Tacoma, you know where they are ;) Try the Tacoma Mall and Lakewood Mall areas, maybe Ponders to pick up Soldiers. Since the Uber map shows that Puyallup is not covered, then picking up rides from the Fair looks to be out, but you may get rides to it. Don't forget NE Tacoma (Dash Point area), as there are a lot of houses up there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck in Tacoma. I lived there for 20+ years. Watch yourself in certain areas, and if you are from Tacoma, you know where they are ;) Try the Tacoma Mall and Lakewood Mall areas, maybe Ponders to pick up Soldiers. Since the Uber map shows that Puyallup is not covered, then picking up rides from the Fair looks to be out, but you may get rides to it. Don't forget NE Tacoma (Dash Point area), as there are a lot of houses up there.
Thank you!!!! And yes lived in the area for 17 years I know what to avoid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.