Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met 3 wise guys today in my uber car,

First wise guy told me : Do you belive in modern day slavery........i said wtf, he said your deep in it.

Second wise man told me: In taxi if the pax never wear seal belt the pax get the fine ,in Uber the
driver get the fine and points.(although uber say pax responsible for seat
belt etc.

Third wise man told me : all Uber drivers working hard for buiding a Uber empire and thanks for coming.

I said wtf.....................................................

·
Registered
412 Posts
hi peoeple my uber buddies call me a sceptic but all this talk is empty crap the core of the matter we r not dealing with LYFT but the company wich has surpassed every thing in the market of moving people from A TO B.
Indian drivers get the centerlink payments work part time as couriers for Aus post and full time ubering so there is more than plenty of drivers at any time complain or not gst or not they dont give a rats ass
image.jpg

i

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, first things first, we have to see what happening on Sept 11. The mean time ,All Melb Uber drivers get together and make draft , like what drivers demand , the fare, Insurance,

driver safety etc. Now, it is important to let the Minister of Transport know , what is Uber drivers demand Are?, Do they happy with Uber condition, fare, surge(unreasonable) Insurance etc. Not point go there once decision make.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ok, first things first, we have to see what happening on Sept 11. The mean time ,All Melb Uber drivers get together and make draft , like what drivers demand , the fare, Insurance,

driver safety etc. Now, it is important to let the Minister of Transport know , what is Uber drivers demand Are?, Do they happy with Uber condition, fare, surge(unreasonable) Insurance etc. Not point go there once decision make.
listen bro keep driving make yourself happy and enjoy the free time u have

1 - 5 of 5 Posts