Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! - I'm a driver for both Lyft and Uber in the Washington D.C. area. I studied Business at school (University of Florida), and I want to treat driving like a small business. I'm interested in reading about techniques and strategies to increase profits, and decrease costs. I'm hoping to come across some slightly more advanced concepts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have been waiting for someone like you that has the background skill set and understands the need for research to produce a list of advanced concepts.

I noticed that you have been a member for 5 months but only contributed 5 times.

I would think that one element of business studies would include self research.

There is already a wealth of experience and knowledge in this forum that covers deploying strategies that optimise returns.:)

One suggestion, in order 'to come across more advanced concepts' would require spending your time reading this forum and the broader web community. This will satisfy your need to read about techniques and strategies.

Please consider posting your findings on advanced concepts for the shared benefit of others. Thanks in advance.:)
Thanks a lot Grand - I look forward to reviewing more of the Forum's content. I'll be sure to share anything I find that could be useful for the group.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts