Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bill, I just want you to know that I found you to be a dynamic spokesperson, well capable of making $1,000 a week with Uber, even as it is now. But I wanted to tell you one thing..... you talk too damn fast. Your audience, a bunch of Uber wannabes like I was, feel stupid if they try to slow you down to explain something that you seem to assume we all took for granted. You are a likable guy, no one wants to appear an idiot in front of you. Please, for the sake of all of us who are not type A personalities, allow us the chance to ask questions without mowing us over.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Atom guy: There are intro to Uber classes given in Stamford. They are held in a building used to teach Driver's ed during the day. I can't recall the exact URL but it was something like peoplemover ct.com
Maybe UberMoverCt... I'm sorry, I had a bit to drink and hope to be asleep soon. If I can determine the correct internet address I'll post it here.

·
Premium Member
64,273 Posts
Bill, I just want you to know that I found you to be a dynamic spokesperson, well capable of making $1,000 a week with Uber, even as it is now. But I wanted to tell you one thing..... you talk too damn fast. Your audience, a bunch of Uber wannabes like I was, feel stupid if they try to slow you down to explain something that you seem to assume we all took for granted. You are a likable guy, no one wants to appear an idiot in front of you. Please, for the sake of all of us who are not type A personalities, allow us the chance to ask questions without mowing us over.

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
64,273 Posts
You will most likely get the attention of most "Bills" on these forums. But, you probably won't reach the bill you want. This is not an uber forum, it's a drivers forum and your bill probably isn't here.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.