Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
It's designed to help when the car is getting an oil change or something similar , it's supposed to be a short term solution.

I don't think hertz is winning out of this deal those sentras have to be sold off at a huge loss if you ask me, the cars are trashed inside including the engine, 200$ for a car getting over 1000 miles a week ?! Enterprise is out and xchange leading is winding business down ( no money to be made) on the other hand maven is just getting warmed up lol but it's GM they don't have to be profitable, I believe they will collect data from those cars for self driving and mapping efforts.
I completely agree. For example i had a driver that rents. They drive 1500 miles a week.
About 800 per month. When you have agreements with multiple parties, profit goes down. Also there is insurrance, maintenance, etc.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Except there is no insurance or maintenance.

Gas is your only expense beyond the rental contract.

As I said above, a solid days worth of earnings is for the rental...

... But you don't have to give a &%[email protected]!* about the car. The peace of mind of that is almost priceless.
I was not talking about us the driver. If you read the person I quoted it might have made more sense.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.