Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
425 Posts
It's designed for short term but it's crazy the number of people using it for long-term, and even worst, the number of drivers dependent on these rentals. It'll be interesting to see how long Maven last.

· Registered
425 Posts
I agree it's definitely an option and also agree with the previous post about it being short term. The problem is most are using it as a long term alternative and frankly the cost doesn't justify it at all, imo. I see too many post about driver being dependent on these rentals and it's a little disheartening because I understand some have very limited options. In end, much like this job, no one should really look at this gig as a long term option at all. The hours put in and the wear and tear on the body isn't good. It's the reason I drive less rideshare lately and am happy to do 30 hours a week and balance it with some amazon flex to get the little exercise, and tbh, the respite from pax.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.