·
Banned
2,868 Posts
I'm not afraid of uber I drive
12 hours a day 7 days a week.
I'm not gonna go putting up
some crap that stops me
from being able to SEE !!!
But how will that get him deactivated? But the plastic is clear. Do you think it's one way plastic? I can clearly see the driver which means he can clearly see me. You may not agree with his tactic but explain how this will get him deactivated?

·
Premium Member
2019 Toyota Corolla
7,789 Posts
But how will that get him deactivated? But the plastic is clear. Do you think it's one way plastic? I can clearly see the driver which means he can clearly see me. You may not agree with his tactic but explain how this will get him deactivated?
Car windows are not frosted and generally work best when crystal clean
He can't use 2 of his mirrors either
Do you not see any connection between not being able to see where you are going, getting into an accident and getting deactivated because of it.
Or do you just want to argue about it?
WAKE UP...

·
Banned
2,868 Posts
Car windows are not frosted and generally work best when crystal clean
He can't use 2 of his mirrors either
Do you not see any connection between not being able to see where you are going, getting into an accident and getting deactivated because of it.
Or do you just want to argue about it?
WAKE UP...
that's your own personal ASSUMPTIONS. Pax usually report unsafe drivers, not other drivers on uber forum who assume driver can't see. I think your 25 rides 7 days a week makes you delusional at best, totally nuts at worst! Do you see dead people too? can you tell me what I can and can't see oh delusional one?

·
Premium Member
2019 Toyota Corolla
7,789 Posts
that's your own personal ASSUMPTIONS. Pax usually report unsafe drivers, not other drivers on uber forum who assume driver can't see. I think your 25 rides 7 days a week makes you delusional at best, totally nuts at worst! Do you see dead people too? can you tell me what I can and can't see oh delusional one?
You have just confirmed my
long standing suspicion
you are a blithering idiot..
If you think it's such a good idea
Put a plastic bag on your head
the next time you go driving...

·
Banned
2,868 Posts
Umm, is recirculated air a variable?
he liked what you said because he dosent understand an insult when he reads one. So eager for affirmation, when he does'nt have it, But again, he works as a slave for 7 days a week for Uber. and doesnt stop until he does his slave minimum of 25 rides per day. Uber loves this guy.

the rest of us laugh at him and his name, (he doesnt know it though).

we never had to confirm you are an idiot. we just look at your name. Dam, dude!

you proud of that chit too! but stupid is what stupid does.

·
Registered
190 Posts
This hoax virus is showing the rich owned media they still have control of the sheeple. The flu has been around forever and it killed over 40k people last year in the USA and this flu killed around 200 and everyone is in panic mode. Why? The media never mentioned flu deaths or infected with our normal flu. I'm kind of wondering if it's our normal flu that has got out of hand and they are using this corona virus as a way to slow it down this year. It's not a new virus and was listed back in 1989 as a common cold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.