Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
St. Fiacre is believed by Roman Catholics to be the patron saint of both cab drivers and hemorrhoid sufferers, two groups that share a lot of members. I guess sitting on your can driving for hours every day can cause difficulties in this sensitive area. Maybe a cushion to sit on when you're ubering might help?

If you do need to consult a doctor on this, my father left me with his wisdom before he passed. "If you need a proctologist, son, try to find one with good depth perception".

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Send an email to support. Post the reply.
They won't understand,support can barely respond correctly to normal questions

St. Fiacre is believed by Roman Catholics to be the patron saint of both cab drivers and hemorrhoid sufferers, two groups that share a lot of members. I guess sitting on your can driving for hours every day can cause difficulties in this sensitive area. Maybe a cushion to sit on when you're ubering might help?

If you do need to consult a doctor on this, my father left me with his wisdom before he passed. "If you need a proctologist, son, try to find one with good depth perception".
The first pair looks the safest.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go see a doctor. He'll put on a rubberband to stop the blood flow to that hemorrhoid and it will eventually dry up and fall off or require additional doctor visits.
Yea I should because it's been stubborn and won't go away,but the weird thing is only once and a while is it painful.most times it doesn't hurt at all.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Will you help me pop it?
You do not want to "pop" a hemorrhoid, man. Its varicose vein, full of blood in your keister. You are asking for a lot of pain if you try to "pop" it, it ain't a pimple.

You want to reduce it, and shrink it.

Garlic can work. Take a clove of garlic, peel it, cut off the ends, slice a few vertical lines in it and dip it in vegetable oil. Then gently shove it where the son doesn't shine.

It actually works pretty well. Your farts will smell peculiar for a while, but it should pretty much alleviate your distress.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts