Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lmao no I just need for them to send me a airplane sticker and inspection form.
Is this a joke? Over 10,000 drivers they have to deal with and you think you're going to get them to mail you signage. "Lmao" is right; you're a moron. Google it and you'll find where to print them out on Uber's official site, specifically the airport regulations page. Scotch tape can be bought at Walgreens for a dollar.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Is this a joke? Over 10,000 drivers they have to deal with and you think you're going to get them to mail you signage. "Lmao" is right; you're a moron. Google it and you'll find where to print them out on Uber's official site, specifically the airport regulations page. Scotch tape can be bought at Walgreens for a dollar.
The bully has some personal issues he doesn't know how to deal with. Have pity on the "tough" guy.

·
Banned
141 Posts
Here's a link for the Trade Dress (Uber "U") that they sent me before.
And here is the airport signage.

I just printed both and laminated them since Uber took forever to send it to me, and because I don't want the decals permanently affixed to my windows... no need for my office co-workers to know my side job...

·
Registered
985 Posts
Props to Robert R. for being helpful.

Btw, just another thing to love about Uber. They provide the airport signage for download which clearly states it has to be printed 6" x 6" to be compliant. But they can't take the time to provide it in the appropriate scale. I had to print it at 133% to make it 6x6.

·
Banned
141 Posts
Props to Robert R. for being helpful.

Btw, just another thing to love about Uber. They provide the airport signage for download which clearly states it has to be printed 6" x 6" to be compliant. But they can't take the time to provide it in the appropriate scale. I had to print it at 133% to make it 6x6.
Ah, I didn't catch that... I should probably reprint before I get the $1k fine...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Here's a link for the Trade Dress (Uber "U") that they sent me before.
And here is the airport signage.

I just printed both and laminated them since Uber took forever to send it to me, and because I don't want the decals permanently affixed to my windows... no need for my office co-workers to know my side job...
LOL! Same here man. I just throw the signs on the dashboard.

·
Banned
141 Posts
I don't mind taping them up. I'd like the pax to think I'm not too lazy to put the sign up properly. And the airport sign needs to be taped, especially in a hatchback...

·
Banned
141 Posts
Yep. As its been said many times on here, Uber isn't watching out for us. So, we need to watch out for each other. I guess I'm just a stickler for details.
Actually, when they did send the actual signage, I did notice the airport one was larger, but didn't think to measure the one I had printed.
The reason it prints small is because everyone sets it to 'Fit to Page', but the page size they have in that file is 14.2"x10.7" instead of 8.5"x11" because they hate us.
Even at the 'original' size, it's only about 5.8" square, not 6", so hopefully the ****nut 'inspectors' at the airports don't crack out the rulers.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Actually, when they did send the actual signage, I did notice the airport one was larger, but didn't think to measure the one I had printed.
The reason it prints small is because everyone sets it to 'Fit to Page', but the page size they have in that file is 14.2"x10.7" instead of 8.5"x11" because they hate us.
Even at the 'original' size, it's only about 5.8" square, not 6", so hopefully the &%[email protected]!*nut 'inspectors' at the airports don't crack out the rulers.
LOL. Stupid me....I just needed to put that 14.2" x 10.7" paper in my printer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts