Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, new driver, few questions that I can only find old answers for. I have been driving two weeks, expecting to get paid for the first time this week. I have not received a pay summary yet. Is it common to get it Tuesday's I read Monday. My email is correct they email me other stuff. When does instant pay become available? I have been driving over 2 weeks and have over 25 rides. What day do they do deposits. All my other questions I was able to answer thanks for any help. [Edit: under bank account details in partner where it asks for bank account details account number and routing number it asks for name, is that bank name or my name]

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, one question that is subjective is he site says Mondays you should get the email. Is it common to get it late Tuesday Wednesday ect? As I want to make sure my banking info is correct.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I could be wrong but from my understanding you have to be driving for at least two weeks and have taken 25 trips for instant pay. There were times I've seen the pay statement come through on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Nothing is consistent with this company. It's something you'll have to try and get used to. Good luck

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great thanks, ya it's been over 2 weeks and 25 trips. If they make alot of errors that's good to know I can not worry about it.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hello, new driver, few questions that I can only find old answers for. I have been driving two weeks, expecting to get paid for the first time this week. I have not received a pay summary yet. Is it common to get it Tuesday's I read Monday. My email is correct they email me other stuff. When does instant pay become available? I have been driving over 2 weeks and have over 25 rides. What day do they do deposits. All my other questions I was able to answer thanks for any help. [Edit: under bank account details in partner where it asks for bank account details account number and routing number it asks for name, is that bank name or my name]
You drive 2 week and only 25 rides? Just curious most driver do it in 2 days or less

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did it in like 8 hours jhon then stopped at like 30 rides and haven't done any since. Thanks jesus, that seems like the best way to get an immediate solution as I did email them and they said it appears you do qualify if it isn't fixed in 7 days email again, seemed like a canned response.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts