Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Why , if you can't drive in London without constantly crashing, one way streets wrong way and driving down stairs all because you never saw the sign , in my book that means you shouldn't be driving .
What about learning from his mistakes

Where's the good semartian inside you

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
Not while you driving the public , how about learning before you do the job , like any other professional.
Then how come this "pro" haven't noticed double yellow, double curb chevron, lowered curb and on top of that partialy blocking drive in access to hotel.

Ohhhh, let's not mention illegal ranking!!!!

Belive you know locatoin?!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
Then how come this "pro" haven't noticed double yellow, double curb chevron, lowered curb and on top of that partialy blocking drive in access to hotel.

Ohhhh, let's not mention illegal ranking!!!!

Belive you know locatoin?!

View attachment 100780
How do you know he hasn't pulled over for a street hail, and waiting for the passenger to come across and is perfectly within the law waiting there ? You can read all sorts into a pic like that if you want to.

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
How do you know he hasn't pulled over for a street hail, and waiting for the passenger to come across and is perfectly within the law waiting there ? You can read all sorts into a pic like that if you want to.
Coz I pulled into for a pick up and was waiting for my pax to come out for 10min.
When I pulled in he didn't wanna move and when I went away he was still there, so no hailing!!!

C'mon, be brave. Admit ur mistakes.

U wanna one more?
Here we go:
All New Cavendish he couldn't decide what lane to pick.
Perfect Uber Taxi candidate :)
Wheel Car Tire Sky Building

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
Coz I pulled into for a pick up and was waiting for my pax to come out for 10min.
When I pulled in he didn't wanna move and when I went away he was still there, so no hailing!!!

C'mon, be brave. Admit ur mistakes.

U wanna one more?
Here we go:
All New Cavendish he couldn't decide what lane to pick.
Perfect Uber Taxi candidate :)
View attachment 100787
I've said it before. No trade is perfect. Brain surgeons make mistakes. But what that cab driver is doing pales into insignificance compared to what uber drivers do every hour of the day. Sorry mate but that pic is just clutching at straws.
As for the second pic, I often drive defensively. I try not to have an uber driver within several feet of me. It's asking for trouble you never know what they are going to do.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts