Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here, i need some positive suggestions regarding license issue.
In chicago, my license isnt one year old (as the requirements of lyft and uber are YOUR LICENSE MUST BE AT LEAST ONE YEAR OLD)
Is there any other way to get rid of this one year requirement?
Please dont suggest to photoshop license.

Is it possible to get a livery license and start with that, if it dont require any one year requirement stuff? i cant wait one year.

Every positive suggestion is valuable.

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
About the only chance would be to go to a Hub and plead your case. Give them proof you've been licensed for more than a year at your old address and see if that works. Or ask if you can sign up using your New York license and then update the documents later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How old are you? Do you have a drivers license from another state?

Chicago doesn't issue drivers licenses, the state of Illinois does.
I am 23. Actually i have license from another country. I m trynna move to illinois so for that reason i wanna get rid of that one year oldness or license requirement, if possible. If i get livery license then is it possible to be able for uber and lyft?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but it sounds like you've had your license less than a year.

If that is the case then you absolutely should not be driving in ANY commercial capacity.
But why?

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
You have to have a USA driver license for more then a year in order to drive for uber, there is absolutely NO WAY around it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts