Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please advice how to ern more on uber like tips and triks spread the knw how ting
work is good but erning is very low

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hi claw-Chee thanks for your message. We will be running classes shortly to maximise your earnings on the road. These partner sessions will initially be rolled out to partners earning less than the average £16 per hr.
A few quick tips to get you started,
1) what time of day do you work? Riders request Ubers most frequently during rush hour 7-9am 1600-1800 do you work these hours?
2) try and base yourself around a major city / airport / train station. Our partners find working in these areas considerably increase your earnings.

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
please advice how to ern more on uber like tips and triks spread the knw how ting
work is good but erning is very low
Your grammar has got worse.
Don't worry about your earnings. HM government will make up your money in tax credits. That is until your status changes from self employed to employed in the summer, when you will be paid the minimum hourly rate, and holiday pay.
Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Hi claw-Chee thanks for your message. We will be running classes shortly to maximise your earnings on the road. These partner sessions will initially be rolled out to partners earning less than the average £16 per hr.
1) what time of day do you work? Riders request Ubers most frequently during rush hour 7-9am 1600-1800 do you work these hours?
2) try and base yourself around a major city / airport / train station. Our partners find working in these areas considerably increase your earnings.
Oh Ben Ben Ben... That would be 99% of Uber Drivers then:D

Yours is probably the most difficult job at Uber Towers....defending the indefensible!

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
PMSL!!

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
your masters claim uber is about working whenever and wherever you like. Now you sending this clueless fella-partner some funny hours to some funny places. So how is it?

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
What load of rubbish
The only reason ppl using uber coz are cheap
Can you screenshot your payslip from your slave company
I bet you get nice bonus for spreading good about uber

Friend of mind called me on weekend to borough money to pay his insurance

Let do some monkey brain calculations

According to uber £16 p/h what joke on low season

Let pretend it £15 ph
40 h x £15 = £600
Minus £250 car £600-£250=£350
Minus £100 petrol £350-£100=£250
Minus uber commision 25% £250 - £125 = £125
Munis £15 car wash £125-£15 =£110
With £110 you need buy food pay your rent look after family (kids wife ) list goes on

£110#40 h= £2.75 h :oops::oops::oops:
No holiday pay no sick pay no pension no future

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Can I send my children instead of nursery? They love to have a good laugh

·
Registered
544 Posts
What load of rubbish

Let pretend it £15 ph
40 h x £15 = £600
With £110 you need buy food pay your rent look after family (kids wife ) list goes on

The majority of our partners (70%) work 40 hours or less and may have other occupations or indeed private hire companies they work for. Our studies show our average drivers net earnings are £16 per hour Net after UBERS commission. During our round table discussions our partners enjoy the flexibility UBER offers with no set shift patterns or times with the opportunity to work as much or little as you please. If you earn less than this average you will be invited to an earnings session shortly keep an eye on your inbox!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
English classes,marine biology,earnings classes-how about just checking the competence&legality of ur drivers/partners/employees for starters?

·
Premium Member
2,579 Posts
What load of rubbish

Let pretend it £15 ph
40 h x £15 = £600

Uber don't take commission after expenses , its before expenses

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
That is soo true, however my finding is their expectations are effing mighty......can anyone pls explain that, how ?

And I came to this realization because there have been many a55holes who rated me 1 or 2 stars, even though I took them safely from A to B, being polite and courteous..

I guess they get annoyed when they have to pay for their ride, hence the bad rating !!?? effing%&%$?

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
That is soo true, however my finding is their expectations are effing mighty......can anyone pls explain that, how ?

And I came to this realization because there have been many a55holes who rated me 1 or 2 stars, even though I took them safely from A to B, being polite and courteous..

I guess they get annoyed when they have to pay for their ride, hence the bad rating !!?? effing%&%$?
So true the the simple reason when uber started was coz uber customer where BC users
Is new they wanted change
Time pass BC customer came back
Then uber drivers left with bus users and tube

1 - 20 of 53 Posts