Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I'm going on three days now. All green checks too
When you consented to the background check, did you check the box requesting that they send you a copy of it by e-mail? If so, did you receive it yet? The reason I ask is because this would tell you whether or not your background check has been completed yet. I don't remember exactly how long mine took, but it should be done soon if it is not already. I don't think it was more than a week for me.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
When you consented to the background check, did you check the box requesting that they send you a copy of it by e-mail? If so, did you receive it yet? The reason I ask is because this would tell you whether or not your background check has been completed yet. I don't remember exactly how long mine took, but it should be done soon if it is not already. I don't think it was more than a week for me.
I don't know about UE but when GH did my "background check" I got the results back in <30 minutes. All they "checked" was that my DL and registration were valid.

Deano: I second going to a hub and talk to a person. I think your application is lost in the interwebs.

PS: How old us your car? My brother tried to sign up for UE with his 1992 Jetta and, like you, everything was coming up roses with no activation. When he finally spoke to a human, they told him his car had to be <10 years old.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.