Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out drinking tonight and so was an uber pax . They guys said its good to leave a comment as well as 5 star. But where !???? How??!!!!! I'm so lost and Google didn't help me ?

(I already rated them 5 stars does that make a difference)

Also good so I can tell my pax how to leave comments cuz I have no friggin idea !!!

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
I was thinking about this.
I had no 5 star comments for 3 months. Suddenly 2 popped up. One from Yesterday. Perhaps they are from random pax so not everyone who rates 5 star gets the opportunity to comment?
Would love a one star comment though :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Can't access it now but will cut and paste.
No worries.... Interesting you got that email. I did a search of my emails from uber and couldn't find anything related to comments being removed.

I wonder why they are stopping. It was the small light at the end of the tunnel, knowing you made a customer happy enough to write a comment!

Another thing crushed by Uber!

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
No worries.... Interesting you got that email. I did a search of my emails from uber and couldn't find anything related to comments being removed.

I wonder why they are stopping. It was the small light at the end of the tunnel, knowing you made a customer happy enough to write a comment!

Another thing crushed by Uber!
This is what they sent me:

We're making some minor updates to your dashboard at http://partners.uber.com wherein your summarized ratings will be removed in favor of last week's rating to match in-app experience. Aside from this, we're not allowed to disclose specific 5 stars comments based on our privacy policy.

That said, a couple appeared in the driver app in the last week.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
This is what they sent me:

We're making some minor updates to your dashboard at http://partners.uber.com wherein your summarized ratings will be removed in favor of last week's rating to match in-app experience. Aside from this, we're not allowed to disclose specific 5 stars comments based on our privacy policy.

That said, a couple appeared in the driver app in the last week.
So they haven't removed ALL 5* comments, just making the website to now reflect the mobile app, which is to show last weeks comments only?

So not a total loss I guess.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That email is saying it wont show ur daily star rating on the dashboard (website) anymore and its been that way for some time!
As for the 5* thing, its saying you cant aak which trip the comment was from aa that would brech their privacy rules, not saying no more 5* comments.
Can still see them thru the app!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol ok .
I've figured it out ! There was an option when u put in the stars to comment.

I also received a new five star comment. They keep the passengers safe by it disclosing who ..it appeared instantly the next morning.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
No tip but also no prompt from me. I have another similar one but it refers to me by name. It is reassuring to receive such comments that are more about a problem that affects all of us rather than just about individual service.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts