Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started my first day driving for uber. I live in Fayetteville Arkansas, which just started doing uber here back in the fall of last year. On my first trip out (I know they are slow hours) I decided to go online about 11:30am to try and get a feel. I waited for about 15 minutes for a ping, got nothing. I drove by our university, up to the mall, and finally to the only slightly surging area the airport. When I arrived there of course it went white. So I traveled back home. It was roughly 55 miles total and about two hours and I did not receive one ping. I know the population here is lower, and its noon on a Thursday so my question should I worry this is not lucrative or just plan for better hours and days? Also if anyone has drove in this area I would like to hear your experience. Thank you

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I am trying to take off my freelance personal trainer career which makes up a good part time job for now so I will use this advice and hopefully fill in the gap. One other thing, around here we have a place (Dickson st) which has all the college bars and I know it will be flooded for drivers at closing. Any tips for drunk pickups? I know the crowd around there and many don't hold liquor well which makes me leery, but I know it will be the biggest money maker.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.