Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working for Uber for about three or four months I have not been able to find a way to contact Uber. I don't have a phone number, I don't have an email address that I can use to get to them for support. I have tried several ways to contact them and have had some success using The generic options in the app. But I have not had any luck finding a definite way to directly contact them and message or message them on specific issues and questions. The generic questions in menu are are not adequate sometime. Could someone please give me a good way capitalize Good, to contact Uber with specific issues I would truly appreciate it thank you. Currently I have an issue with instant pain. Huber has paid me through this option, but I have not received it and the bank has no indication that it is anywhere in their system even pending. In order to solve this issue, I need to be able to connect directly with someone in Uber.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL that is another issue. There is no Uber office in Orlando to my knowledge. I've heard rumors but no information at all about where Uber is located any physical location.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Whatever it is you want to discuss with fUber.... first ask yourself if you really think they will listen and more importantly... do anything. If you've been on this forum for awhile you'll know the answer is "they will not".

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
LOL that is another issue. There is no Uber office in Orlando to my knowledge. I've heard rumors but no information at all about where Uber is located any physical location.
Have you asked drivers from one of the Florida forums?

·
Registered
352 Posts
[email protected] is correct. there is also [email protected] which is geared more locally for Orlando. I have used [email protected] many times. I have never used the one for Orlando partners since I am not in that area. The first response from support will be from a bot so make sure you are clear with the issue and with the resolution you are looking for. Even then the first response will most likely not be correct or even make sense. You then will need to request escalation to get to a real person.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It seems they've stopped using all email addresses. I just tried [email protected] (which always worked) and [email protected].

From both addresses, I now receive this message:

Hi there,

We're sorry. You've contacted an address that does not accept incoming email. We're not monitoring questions through this email address and this request has not been received by our support team.

We'd love to help out if you have an issue. Please submit your request by tapping "Help" in the Uber app or by visiting help.uber.com from a web browser. There you'll find answers to frequently asked questions and have the option to submit a support request.

We look forward to chatting with you soon!

- Team Uber

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Since Uber's goal has been to completely take away our option to email them you have to get creative. Go into the trip history and just grab your last ride and complain in there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've been working for Uber for about three or four months I have not been able to find a way to contact Uber. I don't have a phone number, I don't have an email address that I can use to get to them for support. I have tried several ways to contact them and have had some success using The generic options in the app. But I have not had any luck finding a definite way to directly contact them and message or message them on specific issues and questions. The generic questions in menu are are not adequate sometime. Could someone please give me a good way capitalize Good, to contact Uber with specific issues I would truly appreciate it thank you. Currently I have an issue with instant pain. Huber has paid me through this option, but I have not received it and the bank has no indication that it is anywhere in their system even pending. In order to solve this issue, I need to be able to connect directly with someone in Uber.
every county that uber is available in will have office hours where you can go speak with a live person. they text you date and times every now and then. it could be 30-40 minutes from where you are but if you are in dyer need it's worth it.

you can also message support through the app or email [email protected]

by the way, what is your question? we may even be able to help.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
There seriously isn't one i don't think... People keep posting info about a bogus office, the current Joke is to send people to the Hatian Consulate.

As it stands only the formerly UberBlack (now demoted to select) drivers are in any level of compliance with the City of Orlando. Uber is playing the "You can't yell at us if you can't find us" game in Orlando.

The closest center that I can confirm actually exists is in Miami... Yes Miami... I just can't find confirmation of any of them existing ever.

I searched all the data, the address I found for Orlando Appears to be bogus... 126-132 east concord st. Orlando.

The address is a real address but it appears to be houses on a residential street.

·
Premium Member
11,591 Posts
There seriously isn't one i don't think... People keep posting info about a bogus office, the current Joke is to send people to the Hatian Consulate.
Before you try to make a joke, you might want to Google the country so you don't embarrass yourself.

BTW, you know that about 90% of the cabbies in Miami are Haitian...right?

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
That bounces now, they don't have email support anymore. They must be cutting staff for more computer generated support.
"We're sorry. You've contacted an address that does not accept incoming email. We're not monitoring questions through this email address and this request has not been received by our support team.

We'd love to help out if you have an issue. Please submit your request by tapping "Help" in the Uber app or by visiting help.uber.com from a web browser. There you'll find answers to frequently asked questions and have the option to submit a support request.

We look forward to chatting with you soon!

- Team Uber"

·
Registered
675 Posts
every county that uber is available in will have office hours where you can go speak with a live person. they text you date and times every now and then. it could be 30-40 minutes from where you are but if you are in dyer need it's worth it.

you can also message support through the app or email [email protected]

by the way, what is your question? we may even be able to help.
Not every county.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Dont expect a answer that has much meaning or thought. If you read most the answers they sent me it looks like a hodge podge of canned answers they cut and pasted into the email. Half the times it's not even close to what I am asking so I pretty much quit asking

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
I imagine you figured it our by now but...

From the app choose Account >Help>Account >I have another account question.

Or, just choose any help topic that allows you to type something. If it's something I want addressed quickly I use the report serious rider behavior.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts