Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I need your help and advice. I've been driving for Uber for a couple months now. No problems at all. Then last week, I switched phones. I downloaded the Uber driver app. I can log in on the new phone and go online, but riders cannot find me. I've tested it with numerous people, they've requested me and even though I'm only a block away, they cannot locate me to request me. It's like I'm invisible. No matter what city I go to, it's the same thing every time. No one can see me. What can I do? I can go online, but no one can see me or request me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey everyone. I need your help and advice. I've been driving for Uber for a couple months now. No problems at all. Then last week, I switched phones. I downloaded the Uber driver app. I can log in on the new phone and go online, but riders cannot find me. I've tested it with numerous people, they've requested me and even though I'm only a block away, they cannot locate me to request me. It's like I'm invisible. No matter what city I go to, it's the same thing every time. No one can see me. What can I do? I can go online, but no one can see me or request me.
Have you tried contacting Uber support?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'm not sure what you are saying. Riders CAN NOT request a specific driver. So are you not getting ride requests in general?

First thing is to reset your location/network settings on your phone. If that didn't work uninstall the app and turn off phone. Then reinstall.

If that doesn't work go into the greenlight hub

·
Registered
350 Posts
More than likely it is your location setting.
Location Setting needs to be set at high using GPS and Cellular Networks.

If changing Location Setting to high doesn't work I would do it from scratch.
Uninstall Uber Driver App, restart phone, change Location Setting to high, install Uber Driver App, Sign In and go online.
Check to see if your vehicle shows in Rider app.
If this fails go to Green Light Hub.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.