Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Help! Account is blocked due to Multiple account.

8K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  painfreepc 
#1 ·
Hi, all

My account has been blocked almost 2weeks, I call uber support multiple times everyday, First they tell me they made the change, switched my perfered account, asked me to logout then login then it will be work, Unfortunately the account is still blocked, When I continue to ask them to help me with this matter, I was told because the multiple accounts against the uber community guildlines ,oH, gosh,I am helpless, I had only created one uber account in my whole fkn life!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told phone support many times that I had created only one uber account , whatevery I sad, every time they replies me the same message "In accordance with our policies around multiple accounts, your account access has been removed."

Today I was told like this" After a close view of your account by our team, the decision to permanently deactivate your account will remain. Please note, this matter cannot be resolved by contacting support. We will now close out your request"
Then I called uber support, They also blocked my phone number, and the Melbourne uber hub is permanently closed..I felt helpless, I have done nothing wrong...

#6 ·
I told phone support many times that I had created only one uber account , whatevery I sad, every time they replies me the same message "In accordance with our policies around multiple accounts, your account access has been removed."
Meanwhile, the scammers who opened the other accounts under your name are still operating.
🤷‍♂️
Welcome to UP.net!

#15 ·
Hi, all

My account has been blocked almost 2weeks, I call uber support multiple times everyday, First they tell me they made the change, switched my perfered account, asked me to logout then login then it will be work, Unfortunately the account is still blocked, When I continue to ask them to help me with this matter, I was told because the multiple accounts against the uber community guildlines ,oH, gosh,I am helpless, I had only created one uber account in my whole fkn life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I was told like this" After a close view of your account by our team, the decision to permanently deactivate your account will remain. Please note, this matter cannot be resolved by contacting support. We will now close out your request"
Then I called uber support, They also blocked my phone number, and the Melbourne uber hub is permanently closed..I felt helpless, I have done nothing wrong...
I just went through this. I iahd to accounts and you have to call support and demand they change the email and phone number on the original account. do not let them hang up until they clear it up. I couldn't drive for a long time bc of this. the only way is to have them change the credentials in the original account. They will make up every story in the book but do not get off the phone.

#21 ·
You broke the double account rule without knowing, your next step should be to find someone who makes and sells Uber accounts, dunno how deep you aussies are in there in respect to criminal activity, You usually find those with immigrants at the airport hot spots.

Other than that, go do something else.

Having a fake account is a juggling act as well, you cannot visit certain places that check your license and app at the same time and of course, never report an accident to Uber, you are on your own.

#22 ·
You broke the double account rule without knowing, ...
That is my suspicion, several things added up to the software targeting him.

...your next step should be to find someone who makes and sells Uber accounts, dunno how deep you aussies are in there in respect to criminal activity, You usually find those with immigrants at the airport hot spots.
However, if a person has something to lose this can be devastating. The driver, even if not at fault, could be judged as driving illegally, and held responsible for all damages, found guilty of insurance fraud, defrauding the transportation department (driving under a false ID), etc. The relatively small amount of income doesn't seem worth the risk.

#30 ·
Hi, all

My account was permanently deactivated for over two years until I found out I could reactivate it through a programmer named cyberianx on telegram. My account is back on now and I’m really excited about it.