Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am in quiet the financial pinch and need to start making money. I think id like to give this gig a shot. I do not have an eligible car, so i have been looking at alternatives like renting.

I am just curious how hard you say it is to make a modest check, while paying $215/week right off the bat for rental? I know "hard" is relative, but i guess i should ask....is it pretty reasonable to assume one could sustain $600+ per week (before taking rental 215 out) working or rather, having the app on ready to take rides for say 12-14 hours per day 6 days a week?

thanks

·
Registered
969 Posts
So I am in quiet the financial pinch and need to start making money. I think id like to give this gig a shot. I do not have an eligible car, so i have been looking at alternatives like renting.

I am just curious how hard you say it is to make a modest check, while paying $215/week right off the bat for rental? I know "hard" is relative, but i guess i should ask....is it pretty reasonable to assume one could sustain $600+ per week (before taking rental 215 out) working or rather, having the app on ready to take rides for say 12-14 hours per day 6 days a week?

thanks
ACHUMA will be happy to give you all the details.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts

thanks
Yes, running a rental working that long every week you should easily be able to crack $600 plus a week

·
Registered
78 Posts

thanks
Worst case scenario for you is 100 min fare rides a week to cover operating costs. Anything above that puts you to the positive. Good luck

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts

thanks
I think your actually realistic!

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Oh great, here we go ONCE AGAIN! Another rookie boy with dollar signs in his eyes and his mind floatin' around in La La Land, lost in the dream! :rolleyes:

Work the busy hot spots like South Phoenix, far west Surprise, Wickenburg, and Anthem to catch long rides and lots of high surge rides. You're welcome!

If you only keep one thing in mind remember this...I've got my eye on you, rookie boy!

Forehead Hairstyle Beard Dress shirt Neck

·
Registered
969 Posts

thanks
Pro Tip: Hang out in Tempe only Rural & Broadway at the QT gas station. You'll see an easy $800+ a week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.