Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My background check is still pending.. and I've been waiting for like 3 weeks now.

I can't drive with my background check is still on pending right?

I'm seeing some post that they've been driving already and they got an e-mail that their background check just got approved.

I'm really confused can someone help.

(sorry for my english it's my second language)

Thank you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Generally if you can log in to the app you can start driving, even if conditionally.
"Even if conditionally" sorry what do you mean by that? ( really sorry for asking this question)
Do you mean even if my background check still on PENDING Status, i can drive?

Does Uber Company doesn't like people doing that? or am i in trouble if i drive even if my background check still on pending?

thanks for the reply btw.

·
Registered
435 Posts
What I have heard is that Uber only lets you log in if you are allowed to drive. If there is something pending, like they're waiting to approve some documentation, they will put a note on your phone screen.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I have heard is that Uber only lets you log in if you are allowed to drive. If there is something pending, like they're waiting to approve some documentation, they will put a note on your phone screen.
I see thank you!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just chatted support on uber and they said it's impossible..anyway thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,098 Posts
Welcome and good luck.

Be sure to send in your OPT OUT of the binding arbitration clause request to Uber.
(see my signature)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts