Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am too old and after 3 kids, cant shake it much any more. The men in my life love the way I twerk it, but that dont pay the bills. I had a driver the other night tell me he is expecting to make 1000 dolla dollars on Halloween, so i signed myself up to be a driver and am ready to cash in. I am hoping my rather large chest area and skimpy costume will help me get some extra tips... Let me know what you think do you think this is possible? I am looking to legally make 1000 on Halloween. thanks so much for your help, I look forward to reading your reply's. TWERK ON!

Please see post 8 for my real introduction

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Not sure what you twerkin with! :rolleyes: But from the sound of it, you are setting yourself up to be deactivated. It's all fun and games until someone reports your freethenipple campaign. As for the men, are you starting your conversations like you titled this thread? And pretty much telling them you used to be a dancer. My assumptions are stripper or exotic dancer.

Just so you know large chest and skimpy costume is going to result in many men treating you as such especially when alcohol is involved. And it will take one of those men taking a picture of you and rebutting your reports to Uber. Pictures will not lie. Uber will side with the PAX and the job you love will be bye bye.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha... no actually I have been a driver for the last year and 8 months in So cal.... I went from making 40 to 50 an hour on average weekend nights to now 20 to 30. I still have my strategies, and my have owned 3 cars that were all used for my uber vehicle. I by all my cars at smoking deals on craigslist, and my last vehicle a Mazdaspeed 3 was used for 10 months, put 20,000 miles and sold it for 300 more than I originally paid for. My current car was bought from a 91 year old lady a Prius with 31000 miles for $10000.

This job has worked for me because it is flexible, and brings in extra cash to keep my wife at home raising my 2 kids. I am getting close to the point though where I really need to do something else as I am tired of always working the party hours 8 - 230 am. and am tired of putting up with BS passengers. I have watched this Forum for years, but haven't really had much to say so I never signed up. The information I have learned from this sight has been both entertaining and somewhat helpful. thanks for getting me through my workday at my normal job.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and I am a 30 year old male. If i was single, this would be the best shag service ever as I am constantly being invited in to these smokin hot ladies houses or hotels, and after telling them im flattered, and married, some of them still dont care. Ive also had many gay men go over the top with touching or grabbing as well as inappropriate behavior. I always let it all go and out of my 2500+ rides, have had mostly pleasant rides, but also quite a few rides that were so awful, I almost quit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts