Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the front page of my app if offers a map of Phoenix with the popular areas highlighted, which is great, except I live in Minneapolis. Also, this happened only once, but while I driving the app would alert me if I was in a high or low demand area. So my questions are....
1. Is there a Minneapolis-St Paul heat map? I’ve tried searching for one with no luck.
2. Is there a way to get that alert feature back? It’s weird that it only happened once

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
The orange banner was around for a couple months and then it went away. It would say something to the effect that pings will be far and few between in this area. Move somewhere else.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish Uber would make it easier to find hot locations. I know that downtown and certain areas of the city are but it would be nice to have some sort of map that shows the locations of all the restaurants and how busy they are. My guess is they do this to prevent oversaturation? I noticed that even the UberEats ordering site is laid out so its hard to get a list of all restaurants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts